Sample sources are always helpful.
We have forked into github every publically released 4k intro source code (or tool) under https://github.com/in4k group.
Another archive of demoscene source code things is located at ftp://ftp.scene.org/pub/resources/code/sources/
Below if bunch of legacy links that might not have been uploaded to github group yet.
- Andromedary by XZM & tAAt
- Kagazoon by Auld
- Documentation and Source Code:
- Miniglworkspace (for OpenGL) by Rasmus Christian Kaae
- Kwak by Calodox, 7th place Assembly 2002
- Source Code published in Pain Diskmag:
- C++ 4k - second place at dialogos 2001
- Source code publish on website
- Quattro Stragione by ABSESSION, Hype 2002
- Fit’s productions
- Several 4K intros (along other demos) - 4K intros include C+ASM source code:
- Colorstate 76 by hitchhikr, 1 KB intro.
- Metalwork by hitchhikr. Shows how to use DX9, D3DX and 2.0 pixel shaders with Assembler, in 1 KB.
- Stoerfall Ost by Freestyle, 1st place at Dialogos 2000
- Source Code published in scene.org:
- Trees by Northern Dragons, 8th place at Assembly 2002
- Source code published in Hugi Diskmag:
- Sample Direct X 8.1 Application (See 3D APIs for more.)
- Test.ASM - Test.Com File By Polaris
- Note: Not previously published on the internet.
- Jeeves4k, skeleton for win32 4k intro development in 100% assembler.
- Dropz - 256 bytetro