PoroCYon's Linux Sizecoding Wiki Mirror
unlord (LCA 2019
Shiz & PoroCYon (Revision 2019)
-march=haswell should be
the latter usually, but not always, generates smaller code
- Ferris’ “Squishy” packer isn’t exactly ‘general-purpose’
as compared to kkrunchy, but the approach is more general at least.
- runit and s6 are perfectly fine at supervising daemons.
- ryg/fr made kkrunchy, not kb/fr.
elfling (currently broken)
bold (currently broken)
- dnload (Linux, FreeBSD)
- smol (glibc Linux, with non-glibc
- shell dropping:
cp $$0 /tmp/M;(sed 1d $$0|lzcat)>$$_;exec $$_;
In-memory (Deprecated in favor of vondehi)
- vondehi: Next-generation in-memory
execveat-based decompressor (See list of known bugs)
- autovndh: script that bruteforces
all possible gzip/lzma/xz/… options and automatically places a vondehi
decompression stub at the beginning
- oneKpaq: Generic PAQ-based
(de)compressor for 32-bit x86
- 4klang, ForkedKlang
. Note that the replayer code
is 32-bit only! You’ll need some hacks to make it work on 64-bit.
- Clinkster, replayer is 32-bit
only as well.
- Oidos, replayer is once more
- Axiom is “supposed” to work
Basic GL stuff
Basic synth setup
- More ad-hocish 4k synths
- WaveSabre? (I heard MacSlow is/will be working on this one?)
- the Brain Control one? (“Tunefish”?)
- Ghostsyn and Axiom should work by default (see tools)
Source code of a few intros
Some notes about the target platform
We’ll mostly target the Revision compo rules, as it’s the biggest party, and
they seem to be the most strict.
Talk with us
#lsc on IRCnet! (webchat)